Sunday, November 30, 2014

Day one

Posted by Boogbite
Here it is, the first day of my WWhole30. As I suspected, I went pretty far over my points allowance, but I don't in any way feel I went overboard in my eating in Whole30 terms.

Breakfast: 10 points. Shredded sweet potato hash browns cooked in bacon fat topped with two fried eggs. Black coffee. (This is at least twice the amount of Points I would let myself eat for breakfast if following WW.)

Snack: Some dried apricots and a passionfruit LaCroix. 2 points (I know this is a grey area with Whole30ers but I ate raisins and other dried fruits in my first round and it didn't negatively affect me.)

These are so good! Low points value
too, so great for either program.
Lunch: Two grass-fed hot dogs, a pile of roasted romanesco (yummers), an apple and some almond butter. 14 points.

Dinner: 14 points. 3 Spicy Tuna Cakes from Michelle Tam's Nom Nom Paleo (so nom!). Try them if you haven't. They're divine. Also a good size salad with half an avocado, a sprinkling of sunflower seeds, and Tessa Mae's Lemon Garlic vinagrette. My favorite.


Grand total for the day, 40 points. That far surpasses the 26 PointsPlus I'd be allowed if following Weight Watchers (even if you threw in 7 from my weeklies I still went a bit over).

Didn't feel hungry all day. Looking forward to day 2. :)

0 comments :

Post a Comment

 

WWhole30 Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos